You and your family have been in our thoughts and at the center of our planning during the COVID-19 crisis. Our therapists have all competently transitioned to 100% virtual sessions. Throughout our transition to teletherapy, our team has been reminded of a few key points, which are true in life and in therapy: Change often promotes growth. Parents make things work! And, kids engage well through technology. We have added several Short Term Therapy options to address our clients needs related to the pandemic.
- 4 Low-cost individual sessions, includes Parenting in Place Materials/Classes
- Solutions for Stress and Sleep Problems
- Coping with Anxiety and Fear during COVID-19
Parenting in Place Group
- Build your toolkit for parenting and partnering during COVID-19; 7 weeks of concrete skills and support
While we will keep our offices closed for onsite appointments until we can safely return, we are finding Teletherapy to be an effective tool, and are now offering the following to all TSG and new clients.
- TSG Therapists have moved all of their creative, child-friendly interventions online.
Teletherapy with Teens & Families
- Our therapists have seamlessly transferred their specialized therapy skills with adolescents, adults/parents, couples and families in order to keep serving you and your family during this crisis.
Stay tuned for Child/Teen Virtual Groups at TSG!
Sending you calm and comfort~
Dr. Allison Sibley